Friday, January 31, 2014

Birch Box

I recently signed up for a monthly subscription to Birch Box. If you've never heard of them, basically for $10 a month they send you a box of beauty product samples. The boxes will sometimes contain other cool little doodads as well. It looked really cool and I love trying new things! I received my first box about a week ago. I have to say, I wasn't all that impressed. In the pictures online the samples looked like bigger sizes than companies send out as freebies. Also, the boxes looked like they were larger and contained more. I'm going to keep my subscription and see if the boxes get any better though. If this sounds like something you're interested in trying out, click here to visit Birch Box online. In addition to the monthly freebies, you can also purchase full size beauty products through them. When you buy anything through Birch Box (the monthly sample box or full size products) you will receive points for each dollar spent that can be used towards free products later.

No comments:

Post a Comment