Monday, February 2, 2015

Disney Store Deals!!

I took my daughter to Build-a-Bear last week, and on our way there in the mall we detoured into the Disney Store. I love Disney! So it's super exciting for me that my daughter is at the age where most of their characters appeal to her.
Even more exciting, is the great deals I found! Right now the Disney Store has all their plush toys BOGO for $1. Here's what we chose:

My daughter chose Donald, and Sorcerer Mickey is mine.

In addition to the plush toy sale, they also had some amazing deals in their clearance section. I love clearance sections, as a rule, and this one certainly didn't disappoint. I got a beautiful Sophia the First atop her flying horse Minimus Christmas ornament for next year. It was a $16 ornament that I paid $1.99 for. I also picked up a couple cute Disney princess winter hats, each originally $15, also for $1.99 each. I don't know about you, but I can always use extra winter hats around here. It seems like one is always going missing, or wet from snow, or left at school. So I like to have some back ups.
All in all, I was really pleased with the deals we found and I'm hoping to make it back soon without my little munchkin so I can really spend some quality time with that clearance section.

No comments:

Post a Comment