Tuesday, May 12, 2015

All of the Sparkle, None of the Mess

I love glitter. All things that sparkle are pretty awesome in my book.
That being said, I HATE cleaning up glitter messes. It seems like no matter what I do, there is always glitter left behind. My daughter uses glitter once and I'll be finding it in strange places for the rest of the year. I don't know how, but it seems to travel. And multiply.
Enter Melissa and Doug Mess Free Glitter.
I have to admit, I was skeptical as to how well this would work. My daughter got 2 packages, one to make stickers and one to make pictures. Amazingly, it worked, well...amazingly. She was able to make the projects with very little parental assistance and just like the name states, there was no mess from the glitter. I'm very impressed and we will definitely be buying these as gifts in the near future! The sets are fairly inexpensive, especially considering the time children will sit quietly making their projects. I found them at Target, but I'm sure they're anywhere Melissa and Doug products are sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment