Sunday, October 6, 2013

Earning Free Stuff at Amazon!!!!

This past week, I bought my daughter 2 fabulous pairs of Fall/Winter fashion boots and I paid $0.00 for them! That's right! They ended up being absolutely FREE! My daughter now has a brand new pair of Uggs and a brand new pair of Minnetonka boots! They are so cute and I was able to get them for free by redeeming gift cards that I earned by doing a few simple things online! The first: I use the search engine Swagbucks. It's a search engine that rewards you for using it! I've been a member for years now and I've redeemed many, many times now. This last time I got 3 $5 Amazon gift cards! If you've never used Swagbucks it's time to check it out! Search engines like Google and Bing make money from advertisers every time you complete a search. Swagbucks takes those earnings and gives some back to you! The second: Now I know I already wrote about this site, but I just can't say enough great things about Viewpoints! I have written a whole lot of reviews, and it's totally paid off! Each time I rack up 500 points I've been offered a choice between a $5 Amazon gift card and a $5 Lowes gift card. I have chosen the Amazon card each time!

No comments:

Post a Comment