Monday, October 14, 2013

Quick Target Rant

I'd like to start by saying that Target is my favorite mass merchandiser. I seriously shop there 3-4 times a week. It seems like I'm always forgetting something and have to run back over there. Luckily, there's a Target about a mile from my house. Lately however, I've had a lot of problems with Target while checking out. I have been over charged fairly often, once a week or more, which is kind of insane! The checkers are busy talking to other employees while they're ringing up my orders and have been making mistakes because of their lack of attention. I find that really annoying and unprofessional. The other day, while I was checking out, a manager came up to the girl who was ringing my order. She began to instruct her on "proper bagging". Apparently, this means not double bagging and cramming as many items in a bag as will fit, no matter how heavy it gets. She was told not to bag my milk or anything else that can be carried. I asked if Target was going green and the response I received was "No we don't care about the environment, we just need to save money on bags. You have no idea how much they cost." Um, OK. Really? Well, that's great. To add insult to injury, while they were having this conversation the checker rang up my 1 Dr. Pepper 8 pack twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment