Sunday, November 10, 2013

Best Hair of My Life!

I have never really liked my hair. I mean it's alright, I've seen worse of course but I've also seen much, much better. My hair is quite wavy in the back, mildly wavy in the front. Unless I straighten it, it's pretty much an unruly mess. It is also not particularly thick. I have tried just about every shampoo and conditioner combination on the market. My love of freebies and samples has made this possible. Then one day I was talking with my sister in law and she mentioned that she was thinking about trying Wen. I had never heard of it and decided to check it out. I didn't want to get locked into any delivery program, so I went to my trusty eBay and ordered up a bottle. It took me a little while to get the hang of it, but once I figured out what works for me and my hair, I was thrilled! This stuff really works! Now for me personally, I've found that I don't need nearly as much as the bottle recommends. My hair is half way down my back and with a regular 16oz bottle I use 6-7pumps for my whole head. Another thing I found out (the hard way) is that I need to thoroughly rinse my hair before getting out of the shower. The bottle says that it can be used as a leave in conditioner so at first I thought leaving some in would be alright. I was wrong. I have to be sure to rinse the roots really well, or my hair will look greasy. I really believe that Wen is worth the price. My hair has never been so soft or looked so nice! I can't imagine ever going back to regular shampoo and conditioner again! **This is my opinion. I am not affiliated with Wen nor was I compensated in any way for my review**

No comments:

Post a Comment