Sunday, February 23, 2014

Birchbox Month 2

So, this is now the second month of my Birchbox subscription. I'm a little happier with this box, though I can't say that I'm super impressed yet. I have yet to try the Bain de Terre passion flower color preserving shampoo and conditioner, the Miracle Skin Transformer Face Spotlight and the Previse Hydromilk. I'm happy about the shampoo and conditioner since I have highlights that I'd definitely like to preserve. The Miracle Skin I read can be combined with foundation to give skin a nice glow. We'll see if it actually does. The Previse, is a facial moisturizer. I don't like that the sample can't be resealed. It seems like more than I would use on my face all at once. The StriVectin-AR I've been using under my eyes at night. It's only been a week so I haven't seen any results yet, but it does seem to make my skin feel soft. I'm still keeping the subscription, I really do love trying new products and it seems like the products they send out are at least high quality, even if the boxes don't seem to contain as much as I had originally thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment