Monday, February 24, 2014

My Newest BzzAgent Campaign

The latest BzzAgent campaign that I have been invited to join is a really cool one! The point of the campaign is to get people to shop for more than just groceries at Kroger (or one of their partner stores). In exchange for my participation I received some great money saving coupons that could be used to buy any brand of laundry detergent, any brand of bath tissue, any brand of facial tissue, any brand of paper towels, and any household cleaning product. I received a sheet of super high value coupons for my participation in the campaign & a bunch of sheets of high value coupons to share with others! I ended up getting a bottle of Tide, a large package of Bounty, a medium package of Charmin, a big canister of Clorox Wipes and one pretty round box of Kleenex all for around $7! Obviously, I was pretty thrilled with the savings. I still have 3 sheets of coupons to give away. Each is good for $2 off of the product categories I listed above. The coupons expire 3/25/14. If anyone wants a sheet, I'll happily drop one in the mail if you leave the request in the comments section!
If participating in campaigns like this sounds like something you would like to do, click here to check out BzzAgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment