Monday, October 5, 2015

Good Cook Bakeware

Admittedly, I bake pretty often. I'm a stress baker, so over the last year I've made my fair share of muffins and cupcakes. Because of this, over the course of this past year I've purchased some new bakeware, including some new muffin tins. 
Yesterday, I made some banana bread muffins for a friend who was going out of town for a job. When I was washing the tin afterwards I noticed that one of the cups had come out of its slot. At first I thought maybe I could just pop it back into place... I was wrong. 
Now don't get me wrong, this isn't a huge deal. I have other muffin tins and this one is still useable in a pinch. I just think that something like this should remain intact more than a year. Bakeware and cookware used to be made to last. My grandma had the same stuff for decades. 
I'm definitely not impressed with the quality of Good Cook. 


No comments:

Post a Comment