Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Earn Gift Cards For Writing Reviews!

So I've belonged to this site for a while now, a couple of years actually, and recently they have started to offer incentives for writing product reviews. It used to be that every now and again they would offer a $5 Amazon Gift Code for 5 reviews in a given section. Now however they have a points system. Some categories are worth 25 points, some 50, and some 100 points! In the past week I've already earned $10 in Amazon gift codes! As soon as the reviews I wrote last night are approved I should have enough points for another couple codes! The reviews have to be at least 700 characters long, which really isn't all that much to write, especially if you feel strongly one way or the other about a product. There is no incentive for recruiting new members, but I wanted to share the wealth! I for one love Amazon and getting free things from them! Click here to check out Viewpoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment