Monday, September 9, 2013

My New Fave Skin Care Products

Let me start by saying that I never dreamed that I would be still dealing with breakouts in my 30's. I always just assumed that I'd just grow out of it. Well, you know what they say about assuming! Here I am well into my 30's now and I'm still fighting zits like a teeny bopper before the first big dance. Ugh! So, I'd been eyeing those fancy dancy spinning facial brushes for a while and I finally broke down and got one. I settled on The Olay Pro X brush and exfoliating cleanser. Let me tell you, I have never been so impressed with a product for my skin! Even though it promises nothing about clearing up pimples, I saw a huge difference in my skin in just a week. I'm totally hooked now! I know the product is supposed to help with aging, so I figure it's the best of both worlds! I'm heading off wrinkles before they start and clearing up my skin all at once!
** I am in no way affiliated with Olay, nor was I compensated in any way for this review. I did not receive a sample to try. This is my personal experience no more, no less.

No comments:

Post a Comment