Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Earning with NCP

I recently joined a panel called NCP, formerly Homescan. Basically,it works like this: when I shop I use the scanner they sent me and scan all the items I buy. Every now and again they send me a survey to complete. I'm earning rewards points that I'll be able to redeem for all kinds of different gifts. Right now, I'm saving up for an iTunes gift card, but they have other gift cards, kids toys, household items & much more to chose from. This is a legitimate company, no scams. It was simple t set up the scanner and I scan items as I put them away so it really doesn't take much time at all. I've also found an added bonus, because I'm taking the time to scan the items and look at their prices, last week I found that I was overcharged by almost $20 at 2 different stores! (Just FYI it was Kohls and Target.)NCP also sent me a free bag in the mail the other day as an unexpected thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment