Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Diva Stuff Update

Initially I was pretty impressed with all of the Diva Stuff products. They seemed to do what they promised and the cost was very low. However, after using the Diva Stuff products for a few more days the Blemish Bomb and the lotion began to irritate my face. Since it began to burn pretty badly, I discontinued using those products. I still think the Charcoal Scrubbies are pretty cool, though I am not using them every day. The Eyelash Conditioner I am still using every day. This was probably the biggest surprise for me since it was the product that I was the most skeptical about. I really do think it is making my eyelashes stronger, fuller and longer too! Because it was the least expensive product I ordered and I think it's working, I definitely feel comfortable recommending it to anyone. The Lip Balm, well I'm not totally sold on the scent, but it does feel nice on my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment