Friday, March 28, 2014

Paula's Choice = Amazing!

I was recently browsing around the campaigns that are going on with BzzAgent, a site I absolutely love. I wasn't picked to join the Paula's Choice campaign, however the product looked interesting so I decided to check it out. The first thing I found out about Paula's Choice is that they let you buy sample sizes of all their products so you can try a small amount before committing to a full size one. I ordered a few samples and gave them a try. I have never in my life been so excited about a face product as I am about Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid! This stuff is absolutely amazing! It has changed my skin so much in the past couple weeks, I can't even believe it. I have been fighting acne breakouts for almost 20 years now. I have been applying this to my face at night after washing my face and every morning I wake up with my skin looking even better than the day before. I almost can't believe it! I keep looking in the mirror because I'm so amazed with the change. I have been using this under my makeup during the day as well. It is not just for acne, it shrinks pores, clears black heads, and overall just makes skin look more radiant. If you're interested in trying out any of Paula's Choice products, using this link will automatically take $10 off of your total at checkout! You'll also have the opportunity to pick 3 free samples to be mailed with your order. Lastly, Paula's Choice stand behind their products, so if you are not satisfied they will work with you on a refund or getting you a different product. That really says something to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment