Thursday, April 3, 2014

Good2Grow Juices

I recently received a package full of Good2Grow juices for free from BzzAgent. If you're not familiar with the brand name, I'm sure you've seen the bottles of juice that have the no spill cartoon character head SippaTops. Since it came from BzzAgent, I was supposed to try out the juice (or in this case get my daughter to try it) and come back to review the product. Our test started out well. She was excited to see the Mickey and Dora SippaTops. However, she HATES to try new things. I mean absolutely hates it. This child fights me every step of the way when it comes to trying new foods and drinks. Getting to pick her SippaTop helped her to get excited about the juice, and after a few minutes she finally settled on Mickey. I received a refill 6 pack, so we opened one and she helped me to screw on the SippaTop and took a sip. Then she uttered these 2 words: "Mmmm, Yummy!", OK I guess one isn't a word but it was still great to hear. After that, she was hooked. I bought a single bottle with an Ariel topper and another refill pack when I was grocery shopping today. I didn't mind getting her this juice because it's actually pretty healthy. There is no extra sugar added, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. There's also 1 combined serving of vegetables and fruit in every bottle and 100% of the vitamin C kids need daily, plus some vitamins A & E. On top of all that goodness, the lids are spill proof. Kids can literally walk holding this bottle of juice upside down and not a drop comes out. It's really fantastic! So I have now found a juice my super picky munchkin will drink, it's actually pretty healthy and she can't spill it on my sofa. I can't really think of anything this Good2Grow Juice is lacking! My daughter is currently loving the Good2Grow V-Blend Strawberry Kiwi. I received that flavor and the apple juice in my sample package. I saw a fruit punch at the grocery store, but it must be popular because all of the girly SippaTops were sold out. I will definitely keep checking back on that one though! Right now there's a contest that Good2Grow is hosting & everyone who enters gets a BOGO coupon! Here's the info straight from BzzAgent: "If you’re struggling to come up with an idea for your child’s next party or just want to win some great juices your kids will love, good2grow™ is here to help! Enter the good2grow™ giveaway and you could throw a party full of good2grow™ juices, featuring SippaTop™ caps in the theme of your choice (Princesses, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Superheroes and more), plus $500 cash!" Click here to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment