Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sheer Cover Review

I never thought much of mineral makeup. It never really made sense to me how it could work better than foundation and regular powder. Of course, I had never tried it but I never intended to either. Then one week my mom was in town and she said that she had a hard time sleeping at her hotel. While flipping through the channels in the middle of the night she ended watching an infomercial for Sheer Cover Studios Makeup. She was so hyped up about it when she came over the next morning. It was really pretty funny. I was still skeptical, but went ahead and placed an order. One lesson I've learned over the years is that parents are usually right. OK, so maybe not about everything, but this time I figured taking her advice couldn't hurt. I ordered the full set and patiently waited for it to arrive. When it got here I gave it a try. The first day I wasn't too impressed, but I kept at it. It takes some getting used to, and once I got the hang of it? WOW! This makeup is awesome! I am totally obsessed with it! When I was on my cruise, for some reason my face was breaking out like crazy. I'm not sure if it was the stress of traveling with both my kids and my parents or just something about the water on the cruise, but the breakouts were bad. Thankfully I had my Sheer Cover. In all my vacation photos my skin looks flawless! I was so thrilled! I had them ship out my next set as soon as I got home. I cant imagine ever using a different kind of makeup in the future. It would take something seriously miraculous to top what Sheer Cover does for my face! Oh, and it seems to be good for my skin too because there have been a few nights since I got home that I've been so tired I've fallen into bed without washing my face and I'm still not breaking out! That's huge for me. I breakout at the drop of a hat and if I miss even one night I'm usually fighting the aftermath for weeks. The mascara makes your eyelashes look crazy long! The Bronzing minerals are the first natural looking bronzing product I've ever used. I've been using them as eye shadow too! I really love this makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment