Friday, April 18, 2014

Kellogg's Special K Coffee House Protein Shakes : My New Obsession!

So I know that I've been singing praises of BzzAgent.com, but this time they really blew me away! I recently was invited to join a campaign for Kellogg's Special K Coffee House Protein Shakes. I received bother flavors to try, Chocolate Mocha & Vanilla Cappuccino. While I really liked both of them I have to say I'm absolutely in love with the Vanilla Cappuccino! I have bought out my local Target and I new have to look elsewhere until they manage to restock! See, totally obsessed! These shakes taste so good. I'm not a coffee drinker but I do need a caffeine jolt in the morning. Archer Farms recently discontinued my favorite energy drinks, so I've been looking for a substitute. Thanks to BzzAgent and Special K I've finally found it! Each shake has 180 calories, 10 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber. I wasn't thrilled about the 18 grams of sugar, but really, I'd rather have sugar than some chemical sweetener so I'm really OK with it. The first time I drank one I had some running to do that day. I had the shake (and nothing else) around 9am. The grocery store was my last stop for the day and I didn't get there until almost 1pm. Amazingly enough I wasn't hungry yet. I am definitely guilty of making impulse buys at the grocery store when I shop hungry so this trip really stuck out in my mind since I hadn't eaten anything, I just had the shake. After that I was totally sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment