Sunday, April 27, 2014

Awesome Shave Cream!

I'm not usually a user of shave creams and gels. I generally just use my body wash to shave with too. I always thought it did a fine job. I mean all you really need is something to lubricate the blade so that it glides over your skin smoothly, right? Boy was I wrong. Recently, when I took my vacation I picked up a travel size bottle of this EOS Shave Cream. Mostly just because it looked cool and I wanted to conserve my body wash. I didn't want to be using it all for shaving and run out half way through the trip. All I can say is WOW what a difference! This shave cream made my legs feel so soft and smooth after using it! The travel tube was kind of hard to use, it was just too sturdy to make squeezing the product out easy. I tossed it in the trash while I was packing up to leave the ship after showering the morning we departed. However, when I got home I made sure to pick up a full size bottle! This one has a pump, so no issues there. I got the bottle at Target for around $3.50. I think that's a small price to pay for soft, smooth legs all summer long!

No comments:

Post a Comment