Friday, March 7, 2014

Go Create? More like No Create.

So the other day I was looking for something to occupy my daughter for a little while and I remembered that she had received a few craft sets for Christmas that we never opened. One of them was this Neon Ultimate Fuzzy Kit from Go Create. It looked really cute, with the pictures of the monsters on the front. I opened the box and started pulling things out only to find that you can't actually make the monsters on the front! It turns out that the kit doesn't actually include the pieces to make the heads, feet, tongues or teeth. Also, although it says it includes 250 poms, most of them are smaller than a pea. I mean they're seriously tiny. Yes, it does list what is included on the box, but it still irks me. My 3 year old can't read so all she could see was the pics on the box. She was totally bummed when we realized that it wasn't going to be possible to make monsters like the ones shown. We ended up still making some very cute crafts but I'm still not happy with the makers of this set. They shouldn't put anything on the box that someone can't make with what's inside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment