Saturday, March 1, 2014

Diva Stuff

I have read some really great reviews of the beauty products offered by Diva Stuff. The products are all natural and I have never seen products that have NO bad reviews. They sell on Amazon as well as their own site and even on Amazon the reviews are all positive. I decided to give Diva Stuff a try and I placed an order earlier this week. My order arrived today and in addition to the 3 products I ordered, the package also contained 2 freebies! That says a lot to me. If a company is willing to give you their products to try, they clearly have faith that you will like them enough to purchase them in the future. The prices were all very reasonable, including shipping I paid under $25 for the whole order! I ordered the Charcoal & Bamboo Face Scrubbies, the Blemish Bomb and the Eyelash Conditioner. The Anti Acne Face Cream and the Hydrating Lip Balm Sangria were sent for free. I'll be trying all of these products out this week so I'll see if they live up to all the great buzz! Either way, I'll be back to post a review. When ordering, I did have a hard time getting the form to go though from my iPad. I ended up having to use my computer to complete the transaction. Just an FYI incase anyone else experiences difficulty trying to order from a tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment