Friday, March 28, 2014

March Birchbox

My Birchbox this month was alright. I'm still not 100% sold on them, though I have to admit I have gotten a couple products that I really like and my opinion of them is improving. My biggest complaint I guess would have to be that my samples don't seem to completely relate to the profile I filled out. For example, this month I received a sample of Curl Keeper. Um, my hair isn't curly. At all. The Coola Sun Screen I will probably try out on my upcoming vacation. My mom happened to be in town when my March box arrived, so I gave her the tea samples and the dark chocolate. I dislike dark chocolate, so it was a bad fit for me, but my mom said it was fantastic. The Air Repair seems to be a great moisturizing salve and the Vasanti Brighten Up Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator is fantastic! Last month I received the Miracle Skin Face Spotlight which is now one of my all time favorite products, so I definitely have to thank Birchbox for turning me on to that! Click here to check out Birchbox for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment