Tuesday, March 17, 2015

GoGo Squeez Fruit & VeggieZ

By now I'm sure just about everyone has seen and/or purchased GoGo Squeez Applesauce. I know it's been a favorite in my house. So when BzzAgent sent me a box of GoGo Squeez Fruit & VeggieZ to try I was pretty excited. My 4 year old is insanely picky. There are very few things she will eat, and trying new foods? Forget about it! Thankfully, she already loves GoGo Squeez Strawberry Applesauce so when I gave her the pouch of GoGo Squeez Fruit & VeggieZ she thought nothing of it. She loves the taste and I love that there are some veggies snuck in there! We personally love the Boulder Berry flavor, which is apple, carrot & mixed berry. It's 100% fruit & veggies, 60 calories per pouch, all natural, gluten, nut & dairy free. We don't have any food tolerance issues, but I know it's a big concern for a lot of parents out there. Lastly, but definitely not least important, these are NON GMO Project verified.
I don't know about you, but I'm not seeing any downside here!

No comments:

Post a Comment