Monday, March 30, 2015

WoofTrax

I recently adopted a rescue dog. While I was on the rescue's website I came across a page that listed ways you can contribute to the rescue without spending any money. One of the coolest was an app called WoofTrax. First let me say, it's completely free to download and it's available at both iTunes and Google Play. You sign up, register your dog or dogs, and then when you walk your dog, you just go to the app and follow the prompts to let them know you've started your walk. When you finish your walk, again you just hit the stop button on the app timer. Not only does this app seem to be motivating people to get up and get moving, it also donates money to your selected animal rescue organization. I have to suggest looking up Paws For Life Rescue in Michigan, they brought this amazing dog into my life and I'm so grateful! There are tons of rescues to choose from and honestly, all of them can benefit from donations. There are ads on the app, but they're not annoying nor do they get in the way, and I assume that they are how WoofTrax manages to donate money when the app is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment