Sunday, April 19, 2015

BaByliss Nano Titanium Hair Dryer

You know, I always wondered why anyone would spend more than $25-$30 on a hair dryer. I mean they all blow hot air, right? Why pay more for a fancy name brand, how much could more could a hair dryer really do?

Well, the BaByliss Nano Titanium Dryer answered those questions for me, loud and clear. Ok, actually it was pretty quietly, but message received. In just one use, without changing any other part of my beauty routine, the difference in my hair was obvious. Not only did it dry my hair in less than 1/2 the time my cheap hair dryer did, but it also left my hair soft and shiny. My hair was much less frizzy, so it also took much less time to straighten with my flat iron. It's a 2000 watt dryer, as opposed to the normal 1875 most commercial hair dryers are working with. I assume that is the reason behind the quicker drying time. I can't honestly say I know the science behind the other effects, but honestly I don't really care. All I know is that my hair looks great and it's shaving lots of time off of my morning routine. I couldn't be happier with it.
Now, I ordered the BaByliss dryer from Ulta, but I waited until I received a 20% off coupon since it's relatively expensive. It's regular price at the moment is $84.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment