Monday, April 27, 2015

Swagbucks and Bing Rewards

If you are searching anything online and not getting rewarded, you are seriously missing out. Swagbucks was the first rewards search site I signed up for years ago. Since signing up I have gotten lots of great rewards, Macys gift cards, Amazon gift cards and even cash via PayPal. You literally get something for nothing. When put like that, not signing up seems pretty silly, doesn't it? It's free to join, so there's nothing to lose.

Bing Rewards is the second rewards search site I belong to. I have to admit, I use this one more often now. I feel like the actual search results are better. If you ever use Bing's search engine and you're not a member, it's like losing money! There are lots of different rewards, I always redeem my points for Amazon gift cards though. Like Swagbucks, Bing Rewards is free to join.
Google better step their game up...

No comments:

Post a Comment