Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Best Over The Counter Headache Medicine!

I get some seriously bad headaches. I have tried just about ever over the counter pain medicine out there. I've tried all the name brands, the off brands, and until recently I hadn't found anything that really worked. Then, while at a friend's house I was given a few of the most amazing pills ever.
There are a few things that make them so awesome. The first, and the most obvious, is that they work. Fast. I take 3 (yes, I know it's 1 more than any medicine recommends, but I don't care. I just want to kill the pain.) The second thing that makes these so awesome is the insanely low price.
So what are these miracle pills? Hold on to your hats! They're the Walmart brand, Equate! They cost $4 for 2 bottles of 100 caplets each. I don't know how Equate managed it, but everyone I know who has tried them has been amazed. For the fast relief they provide, I'd pay just about anything. The fact that they cost less than any other headache medicine I've ever seen, is just a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment