Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lawyer Fees

Received a bill from my attorney yesterday...
Not only have they run through the $6,500.00 I've put down already but I need to "Please Remit" another $3,000.00! Literally, nothing has happened. We are in the exact some place we were months ago. Apparently, the judge who heard our first settlement conference checked the wrong box somewhere and our court dates were canceled and it's cost thousands of dollars to rectify this mistake? Awesome. Awesome.
So not only did my deadbeat ex leave us with thousands in unpaid bills, and now refused to pay any child support, but it's going to cost upwards of $10,000.00 to get the cheating bastard out of my life. Absolutely fantastic.
I'm trying very hard to stay positive and just look on the bright side, but all the sides are looking fairly bleak at the moment. Especially when he shows up for his visitation with his new girlfriend in tow... Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment