Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty

Right now Ulta is having sales every day on different products. These are not just a few dollars off kind of sales either. They are slashing prices on some pretty high end products, a few different products each day. Tomorrow, for example, the Exuviance Performance Peel will be 1/2 off, taking the price from $75 to just $37.50. I've been waiting for this sale! I received a sample of these pads in a bag from Ulta a little while back and absolutely fell in love. After just 1 use my skin looked better. So I'll definitely be ordering tomorrow!
The other sales I'm particularly excited about: on 3/20 the Clarisonic Mia will be reduced from $99 to $79. On 3/22 Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup is reduced to just $17! On 3/23 the price of SeroVital-hgh is reduced by 30% to $69.03.

No comments:

Post a Comment