Thursday, June 5, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer for Beach and Pool

The last time I wrote about Coppertone Clearly Sheer I had only used the formula for sunny days. I was pretty impressed with that, and was looking forward to getting the chance to try the one for the beach and pool.
My in-laws have a 5th wheel camper that they keep parked at a campground every summer. Last weekend we took the kids out there to see them. The camper is parked right on a lake and there's a nice little sandy beach. I brought along the Coppertone Clearly Sheer for Beach and Pool. Right off the bat I was loving it because the top turns to keep it locked. This meant I could toss it in my purse without fear of it spraying all over my stuff. I used it on the kids before they went swimming. The label says that it's water resistant up to 80 minutes. I think they may have under estimated that. I only used it once and it kept my kids protected all afternoon. It didn't just prevent burning, they didn't tan at all. They spent all afternoon playing in the water and the sand yet were still as pale as if they'd spent the day inside. I'd say that was a successful test! I received the Coppertone Clearly Sheer from BzzAgent to try and review. If you'd like to get free products to try out, you should definitely check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment