Thursday, June 5, 2014

AT&T and the iPhone 5s

We recently upgraded our cell phones from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 5S. My old phone was just not working as well as it did when it was new. It seems that each iPhone I've owned has started acting up right around the time my AT&T contract is coming up for renewal. Coincidence? Maybe, but it's happened a few times now. Anyways, so my husband and I went to a local AT&T store and bought new phones. I'm loving the iPhone 5S! The camera is seriously fantastic! The pictures it takes come out so well! I couldn't believe how much better it was than my old phone's camera. I don't know about everyone else, but I almost never bring my big DSLR camera anywhere. It's just not convenient. My husband probably wants to throttle me for the money I wasted on it, but lesson learned. I like using my phone to take pics and my kiddos seem to always be doing something pic worthy. So the phone itself I'm very happy with.
AT&T on the other hand, I'm not really all that thrilled. Their advertisement for 4 lines with unlimited calling and text, and a shared data plan is not real. The girl who helped us said as much. She said the only way it works out to that price is if you're hooking up AT&T phones that you already own or you want to pay full retail price for each phone and not get the discount they offer for renewing your contract. That seems a little dishonest to me, but I went ahead with the 4 lines anyway. My last complaint is actually a mistake on the part of the sales girl. She totally sold me on the insurance plan, but I was just looking over my receipt and it says that I declined insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment