Friday, May 30, 2014

Costco 2

Well, my Costco trip was pretty good. I got a lot of stuff and spent less than I thought I would. My only disappointment? I see a huge display of my favorite drinks, the Special K Coffee House Protein Breakfast Shakes. I excitedly dash over, well I dashed as fast as someone my size can really do while pushing a giant cart full of a 4 year old and a ton of oversized items. Anyways, I get over there only to find that they only have one flavor and it's totally not the one I drink! I like the Chocolate Mocha, but not enough to buy a huge case of them. The Vanilla Cappuccino is my fave and it was no where to be found. Bummer.

Special K drinks aside, I had fun at Costco. One of my favorite parts is the little café on the way out. To start we hit up the bottled water vending machine. The full size bottles of water are only $0.50! Next, we went to the counter and got a piece of cheese pizza and a cup of vanilla frozen yogurt. The portions are big enough that my daughter and I can split a piece of pizza and the yogurt. They have extra plates and plastic ware sitting on the counter so it's easy to cut the pizza in half and each have a separate plate. The pizza and yogurt was under $4.00 so with the 2 waters, lunch for the 2 of us was under $5.00. The food is really pretty good too. My super picky 4 year old actually wants to eat there, so that's huge for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment