Saturday, May 24, 2014

Target Problems

I love Target stores. It's one of my favorite places to shop, and definitely the store I frequent most often. They're located close to my house and have a little bit of everything. Plus, their prices are usually great, especially for groceries. I have to say though, lately I've had a few problems. First off, going over my receipts after getting home, I see that the cashiers are not very careful. I've been charged double for some items quite a lot lately. I'm trying to pay better attention when I'm in the check out line now, but as anyone shopping with kids knows, that's not always easy. Next, I've seen a lot of discrepancies when it comes to prices. For example, there are 2 refrigerator cases with store brand milk. One case had the gallons priced at $2.79 each and the other case had them priced at $2.89. OK, 10 cents, not a huge deal but still not great attention to detail. Next, I've had a few items lately that have a sale price on the shelf but when I get home and look at the receipt I see that I was charged full price. Again, it's not usually a ton of money but still annoying. Lastly, I'm posting a picture below of this example. I buy this Gillette Body Wash for my husband. The sign says that they're buy 1 get 1 free, at the top and on the side. However if you read the sign in it's entirety, the smaller print says that they're buy 2 get 1 free. There was only 1 bottle left on the shelf, so I didn't take advantage of either sale, but I still thought it was crazy that no one employed by Target had caught and fixed this obvious mistake. So be careful and next time you shop at Target, make sure to check out your receipt and make sure you're being charged correctly for your purchases. I know that I'm definitely trying to be more vigilant.

No comments:

Post a Comment