Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer

Wow, that's one sexy leather face...said no one ever. I don't know about you, but I don't want to get older and end up with that leathery skin I see on some women. I'm really trying to get into the habit of wearing sunscreen daily, not just when I'm going to the beach or in the pool. I spray my daughter with it when she goes out to play and try to chase my son down with the bottle, but I was often neglecting myself. Then I started using mineral makeup, and in the instructions, it calls for moisturizer. The lotion that came with my makeup set has and SPF. However, I don't like it. The lotion just doesn't seem to absorb well enough so I was looking for something new to protect my skin. Then I got an e-mail from BzzAgent offering me a place in their campaign for Coppertone Clearly Sheer. I was intrigued and happily accepted. They send me some sunscreen to try, and I'm really impressed. There are 2 different formulas, one for regular everyday wear and one for beach days. For starters, the scent is really pleasant. It's not that typical sun screen scent. It's nicer than that, kind of fruity. The one for everyday wear is SPF 30 and it goes on really nicely. It absorbs super quick and leaves my skin feeling soft since it has added moisturizers. Its good for both face and body, and it doesn't clog pores, if it did my face would have broken out for sure! I have no problems applying makeup over top of the sunscreen either since its got a matte finish. I know some sunscreens leave your face too greasy for your makeup to really stay put, but that hasn't happened to me with the Coppertone Clearly Sheer For Sunny Days. It's not quite beach weather here in Michigan yet, but as soon as it is I'll try out the Coppertone Clearly Sheer for Beach and Pool and let you know how it works. It's water resistant for up to 80 minutes so that's nice. It's got a higher SPF too, this one is SPF 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment