Friday, May 9, 2014

May Birchbox

So this month's Birchbox just arrived and I'm pretty excited about the contents! First off we have the Marcelle BB cream. Now I know this is a good, rather high end brand however I'm so happy with my Sheer Cover makeup that I'm not sure I'll end up even trying this sample. Next up is this trio from Nexxus. It includes Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer, Shampoo and Conditioner. I'm excited to try this out even though I'm happy with the Wen I use now. My hair is highlighted and since it costs a fair amount to maintain, I'm always happy to try out products that promise to protect my investment! The third item in the box is from Pixi, it's Shea Butter Lip Balm in Pixi Pink. I see this brand at Target all the time! I'm pretty excited to give it a shot. I'm not certain about the light pink shade, but who knows? Maybe it'll look nice on. Next is Supergoop!. (The exclamation point is actually part of the name, not an indication of my excitement, though I am pretty geeked.)It seems like I've been seeing this brand a lot lately. It's gotten some good reviews so I'm happy I get to try it out. Last but not least, I also received a sample packet of Smarty Pants, All-in-One Fiber Gummies for Weight Management. I already take Biotin daily and I just started taking a Green Coffee Bean supplement but I'll definitely try these gummy vitamins out too! If you're unfamiliar with Birchbox, I pay $10 each month and the good people at Birchbox send me a surprise box of samples every month. It's fun and exciting opening the boxes and I get to try out some pricier products that I probably would not otherwise get a chance to try. Also, for every dollar I spend with Birchbox I get points. These points can later be redeemed for discounts on the Birchbox site. It's a pretty cool deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment