Thursday, May 8, 2014

Recipe: Sweet BBQ Pork Chops

I'm not a fan of most BBQ sauces. I don't know what it is, I just haven't found a bottled sauce that I like. So, I make my own. It's easy and you can change the recipe up depending on your personal taste. Now, I suppose when I call it a recipe, I'm being a little generous. I don't use any specific amounts. But here goes! Sweet BBQ Sauce Ingredients: 1) Brown Sugar 2) Ketchup 3) Soy Sauce First, take equal parts brown sugar and ketchup and put them into a bowl. No need to measure, just eyeball it. If you want your sauce to be thicker and sweeter, add more sugar than ketchup. Next, add a couple splashes of soy sauce to the bowl. I start with 2 and after stirring, I taste it to see if it needs more. I suggest doing the same. After, I spread it on pork chops. It also tastes great on chicken too! After spreading it on the meat, I still have enough left over to use as a dipping sauce. This is a favorite for my whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment