Friday, May 2, 2014

Bic Soleil Glow

One of the newest products that I've been lucky enough to try out for free through BzzAgent.com is the Bic Soleil Glow razor. I recently received a free pack of 3 razors and a lot of coupons for $3 off more packages. I was a little skeptical of this razor at first. First of all, there's a plastic guard around the whole thing called a "comfort shield". Looked like a gimmick to me. Second, the head pivots. I don't usually like razors that do that. I like the blades to stay fixed in one position. Even so, I gave it a try. I'm pretty happy that I did. It turns out that the shield is more than a gimmick and I think because of it, the pivoting doesn't bother me. Now admittedly, it took me a minute to get used to this razor. On my first try I reopened a nick that I had gotten a few days earlier. That was just because I was trying to get in close and I hadn't quite mastered the guarded razor yet though. Now that I've got the hang of it I'm really liking these razors. Paired with my new favorite EOS shave cream, my legs are so super soft and smooth. Perfect for summer! Now if the weather here would just catch up, I'd me all set! I'm sure they're available elsewhere too, but I know for sure that they're available at Kroger for around $6.99. Lastly, on their Facebook page Bic is giving away prizes every day to fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment