Saturday, May 10, 2014

Search and Earn

There are a couple sites that I belong to that reward you for using them as your search engine. There may be others out there but these 2 are ones I personally know to be legit. The newest site, to me anyways is Bing Rewards. It's free to join and you earn points for every other search you do, up to 15 points per day on your PC and up to 10 points per day with mobile search. They've also usually got a couple search links to click on to get bonus points. The points add up pretty fast and the point "prices" on the rewards are reasonable. If you'd like to check them out, click here. The next site I have been a member of for years. It's called Swagbucks and like the site above, it's also 100% free to join and use. I have gotten a lot of gift cards through Swagbucks over the last few years. I picked Macy's gift cards and Amazon gift cards, but there are lots of different rewards options to choose from. The pic below is my rewards history on Swagbucks. They way is see it, we all search the web every day, why not get something in return?

No comments:

Post a Comment