Saturday, May 17, 2014

Best Stain Fighter $1 Can Buy

I came across this tip on Pinterest, of course the holy grail of household pointers. I think we all know though that some things just don't work as well in practice as the pins claim. This one though, was a huge success.
I'm talking about Fels Naptha. I found a bar for about a dollar on Amazon and it shipped free. I looked on Amazon today though and their prices seem to have gone up. I've heard that Walmart carries it for around $1 too, but I've never seen it at my local Target. This little bar is seriously a stain fighting miracle. After I opened the bar and started using it I realized that my grandma used to use it too! This bar has saved so many clothes in my house. I had a new white shirt of my daughters, the first time I washed it, it came out of the dryer with a pink stain. Something had bled on it in the washer! Now usually after the dryer has baked in a stain like this, it's all over. The shirt is junk. I decided to try and treat it with Fels Naptha, just in case. I mean it was brand new, I really hated to just throw it away! I rubbed the Fels Naptha on the stain and rewashed the top. When I pulled it out of the wash I could not believe my eyes! The stain was gone! 100% completely gone! I was sold. It hasn't let me down since. I've gotten out grass stains, oil and grease stains, food stains, mud stains and probably just about any other stain you can imagine. Even stains that I missed the first time around that came through the dryer! I have yet to find a stain this little bar can't tackle.

No comments:

Post a Comment