Sunday, May 18, 2014

Athletic Shoes on 6PM

I just purchased 2 pairs of shoes from one of my favorite shopping sites, 6PM.com. One for me and one for my 4 year old daughter. I'm pretty happy with the purchase and I think 6PM has a lot of great deals. The pair I bought for my daughter was $21.99 and they are the Reebok Kids Reebok VentureFlex TD II. MSRP on these is $34.99, which works out to a 37% savings. Not to shabby! They've got some kind of cool features, they sole comes out so you can see if your child's foot fits correctly. They also open very wide so it's easy for little ones to get them on an off on their own. The shoes I bought for myself cost $52.99 and are the Nike In-Season TR 3. These have an MSRP of $75.00, so that's a 29% discount. These have a pretty cool memory foam sock liner. They're advertised for cross-training. I bought them for walking and jogging in the neighborhood.
I love this site. I love browsing and I love finding the great deals! I must have ordered at least 6 or 7 pairs of shoes here when I was trying to get us all ready for the cruise! 6PM has all kinds of great deals like this, some even better. They have tons of name brands and lots of high end items. The best part though, in my opinion anyways, is that they offer FREE SHIPPING! After being spoiled by my Amazon Prime Membership I really hate to pay for shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment