Thursday, June 5, 2014

Paula's Choice

I had already been using and was fairly obsessed Paul's Choice skincare products when I was invited to try out the CLEAR Acne Kit through BzzAgent.com.
I'm 34 and I still breakout. There I said it. OK I typed it, but still. They're not awful and they don't ruin my day but they're still annoying. Over the years I have tried just about every acne remedy out there. I've used DIY tricks, drugstore products, department store products, all natural products, prescription medications, vitamins, infomercial acne subscriptions, and just about every 3 step system on the market. Through all the trial and error I've never found anything that has consistently worked well. Then I came across Paula's Choice.
The first thing that I loved about the website is that they offer sample sizes of just about every product they sell. The samples aren't free however they're pretty close to it. I love that I can try the products without investing in a full size before I know if I love it. I don't even want to think about the number of practically full skincare products that I've tossed in the garbage over the years. So far I have yet to find a product that I don't love though. The Shine Stopper legitimately works. The Resist Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator is the best moisturizer that I've ever used. I'm totally in love with it! The CLEAR Acne Kit is pretty fantastic too. This is the first 3 step system where I've been able to use all 3 steps with no irritation. It is also the first set I've used that has been consistently improving the appearance of my skin. Totally loving that too!
#GotItFree

No comments:

Post a Comment