Friday, June 20, 2014

My Points and BzzAgent

I know I've written about BzzAgent.com before, but I don't think I've ever gone into detail about the other perk, you know besides getting to try out awesome products for free. In addition to all the freebies and coupons, members also receive MyPoints credits. MyPoints is one of those sites that offers cash back for online shopping, but they also partner with BzzAgent. I have already redeemed some of my points for a $10 Amazon gift card and I've never made a purchase. All of my points have come from completing activities on BzzAgent. The only thing that's bumming me out about this site is that I can no longer find Amazon gift cards as one of their rewards. There are lots of other great rewards though so I'm sure I'll find something else. A few I'm considering are cash through PayPal, a Visa gift card, or an iTunes card.
Joining both of these sites is absolutely free. Neither will cost you a dime!

No comments:

Post a Comment