Thursday, June 12, 2014

Direct TV- Worst Service EVER!

I hate my Direct TV. I don't use that word lightly. I seriously despise this company. The service is the absolute worst! Every time it rains my television goes out. When the weather is bad, that's when you want to be inside watching television. With Direct TV that's just not possible. I have called more times than I can count and they won't make good on the promise they made when I signed up. I was told that if the service would not work well, they would cancel the contract with no penalties. However when ever I call they dance around the subject and promise to get someone to fix the issue. Techs have come and gone, the problem remains. Sometimes they even tell me that it's normal for the satellite to go out when it rains or snows, like that's no big deal. Just now, my service went out and it's not even raining. It's just cloudy today. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment