Sunday, January 25, 2015

Girlfriend's Guide to Divorce

As a girlfriend currently going through a divorce, I just have to say that I love this show. It's one of the new shows that I have set to record. I'm catching up on the episodes that I missed and there are parts that literally make me laugh out loud. In my current situation and mindset, I doubted that anyone could make a show on this subject that would make me smile. Well Bravo somehow, miraculously managed to succeed. I can't imagine any woman who is currently or has at any time gone through a divorce, or a breakup of any kind not loving this show or not being able to relate to at least one of the characters. Maybe the fact that my soon to be ex is currently dating someone as young as the main male character's new main squeeze helps me relate, but either way... LOVE!
If you don't feel like Googling it, it's on Bravo Tuesdays at 10/9c.

No comments:

Post a Comment