Saturday, January 31, 2015

Money Back For Online Shopping with Ebates

This is one of my favorite sites. I have been using them for a few years now and I can absolutely say with certainty that they pay out. I appreciate the cash back now more than ever! I know lots of people are skeptical of sites where it seems like you're getting something for nothing, but there really is something to this. Basically, if you're going to shop online, go to Ebates first and find the store on their website. That will tell you the percentage of your purchase that you'll be getting back. Go to the shopping site through Ebates. The site pays them for your business and Ebates shares the profit with you. The picture below is an actual screen shot of my account page. You can see what I've earned and all the shopping trips I've gotten cash back on. Joining Ebates is 100% free and they'll even give you a small gift as a token of thanks for signing up! Click here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment